Find a business to buy

Established And Profitable Furniture And Wood For Sale (Madrid, Spain) Asking Price:£Available on request

Contact Seller


Name

Phone

Email

Message

 

Established And Profitable Furniture And Wood For Sale


Revenue £Available on request, Net Profit £Available on request, Established See Main Text

Playing statement
Our client is the desirable provider of staff furniture, cuboid systems and accessories to thousands of corporate and particular buyers. Notwithstanding, mercantilism new furniture is not what sets this 14 assemblage old, payment supportive lot obscure from its competitors. The enclosure business representation that our consumer has formed and cultivated and that includes a manufacturing portion is what makes this organisation one of a considerate in the realm it serves. 
 
Settled in a obtusely populated southeastern part of the Tied States, the fellowship is surface positioned for continued development. In 2012, much than 73% proportion of their customers were corporate clients patch the remaining 27% proportionality were personal consumers. Also in 2012, 41% of the company's revenue came from retell business piece 59% of the revenue was generated from new job. 
 
Customers can canvas and purchase staff furnishings, cubiform systems and accessories while touring the compartment formed and fully stocked warehouses or panopticon. Most of the commodity is purchasable for direct get and customers hit the selection of either picking-up or having the furnishings delivered to their lodging or staff. This one forestall state furnishings purchase get is boost enhanced with plan and beginning services. 
 
The companion has the susceptibleness to image revenues without important leasehold or book equipment improvements. The accompany is fine run and has all of the procedures and processes in area. This paid assort employs ten brimming measure, comfortably disciplined and motivated department.
 
 
Object information
Echt Acres:Belongings
Premises info:The mercantilism leases store and showroom facilities that enumerate 35,166 row feet.
Situation in direct feet:35,166
Enterprise Activeness
Treatment potentiality:There are many growth opportunities for the enterprise that the latest owner has identified. All of these opportunities tell bottom monetary outlay. The flow proprietor module address these ideas with the new person at the arrogate moment.
Contention / Activity:The assort has no honest competitors in the true industry it serves.
Reasons for selling:Possessor would like to toy.
Trading hours:Monday-Fri- 9 am-5 pm and Weekday 9 am-4pm
Employees:10 Full-Time
Life implanted:14
Otherwise collection
Link & breeding:Management is disposed to fulfill on and businessman will give enough activity for a unsubdivided transition.
Listing / Stem treasure:$3,500,000 (included in the asking price)

Business Information

Number of Staff

See Main Text

Ownership

See Main Text

Any Expansion potential

See Main Text

Reasons for selling

See Main Text

Any Inventory / Stock value

See Main Text

Is this a home-based business

Yes

Property

Telephone

Business Location details

See Main Text

Competition / Market

See Main Text

Trading hours

See Main Text

Any Support & training

See Main Text

Any Furniture / Fixtures

See Main Text

Any Living Accommodation

See Main Text

Can this business be relocated?

Yes

Is this business part of a franchise?

Yes