Internet And Website For Sale
Revenue £93398, Net Profit £23524, Established 1995
• This Business was established in the mid 90’s and their primary business area, is the supply and installation of cabling infrastructure to support small to medium sized computer networks, time & attendance systems, POS systems and other similar distributed computer systems
• They have grown steadily since inception and have a steadily growing base of both corporate and independent companies in their client portfolio, including some blue-chip clients.
Their MAIN SERVICES include:
• Design & Installation of Network cabling, Telephone cabling and Fiber Optic cabling systems; as well as Point to Point Wireless links and POS & Hospitality systems..
• Supply of various Cabling systems for IP equipment.
• Existing Installations - offering repairs, upgrades, refurbishment etc. to existing cabling systems.
• Detailed financials will be made available to approved buyers and the seller can verify all trading.
• The financial information reflected below is based on Turnover (incl VAT) and OWNER’S PROFIT (EBITDA), extracted from the Financial Statements for the year ended 28th February 2013.